Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Discoveries

Homework... will happen soon. Interesting discoveries first.

-> I was thinking about what Lea said on last year's class creating a facebook group when I realized,

Fashion And Textile Design = FAT Design


Excited!


-> A little bit of a suck up post, but, the past UTS student Rachael Cassar was one of my HSC major projects inspiration. So yesterday night when I was searching for blogs to follow, I went to her site (
http://www.rachaelcassar.com/) and realized that she had a new collection called Ruby last year inspired by crows/ravens. The thing is, I had crows and ravens as my main inspiration for my MTP wtihout ever knowing that she did a new collection...

My design was pretty crap and no-one ever need to see it, so here is a few photo that I nicked off her site.

Ruby 2009 by Rachael Cassar
Images from
http://www.rachaelcassar.com/





Some of my old favourite from her:

she grows 2007

As the world falls down 2006



Falling intensely in love with her designs again!

No comments:

Post a Comment