Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Homework Time

Not quite sure if we are meant to do it this way but...

I am currently following:


1. The Terrier And Lobster -
http://dustyburrito.blogspot.com/


Basically stumbing into it somehow though a million hyperlinks.
Ok, maybe because I was googling on one of my favourite model, Jean Patchett.
She is absolutely lovely, especially in the dress by Jean Desses.
As seen in:
http://dustyburrito.blogspot.com/2009/08/jean-patchett.html



I love how they feature photos from older magazines or books and have a post full of photoes. It is great that I can basically catchup on the magazine photoshots that I missed because of the "No Distraction" policy during the HSC and the time when "I can't afford anything more then $2 per week". They seemed to be interested in designs that are quite romantic and soft, which indulges my inner nostalgic self. They have new post every day, sometimes more, making it great when I am bored or when I refuses to do my homework. (Sorry to all the lectuers and Tutors)

Currently in lust over their post on "Alice in Wonderland" since I just watched the movie, in 3D, at imax.

You have to love Jean Paul Gaultier as the Cheshire Cat. (Mini yay for the Cheshire Cat)

And now a huge yay for John Galliano as the Queen of Hearts and Alexis Roche as the King of Hearts


2. Bluetramontana Style - http://bluetramontana.blogspot.com/

Basically a fashion blog with things that I like. It also updates a lot with comtemporary designs and excellent photographs. I wanted to post some photoes but can't choose between them, and that my used internet usage is quite high this month.

3... Not really a fashion blog but

Heidi & Seek

Ridiculously cute designs that I believe is actually wearable in a day to day bases. Also, the big thing is that she does ethical fashion. That gets the bells ringing in my head so I have to follow her. Plus she's an Aussie!

From her webby:
"Heidi & Seek does not sacrifice good design to be green. Hayley's clothing is not intended for wear in one season and a deposit in the charity bin the next. These designs are wearable, individual and nonconforming to fad trends. Each garment is one-of-a-kind."

Some of her designs:




Well.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment